If there is an emergency in progress call 911.

Over half of the annual MFCC Assessment (dues) goes to pay for the Constable Patrol for our area (we join with several area neighborhoods to pay for this collectively). If you ever have questions or concerns about the patrol or about something you feel needs police attention, call the Constable’s office at (281) 463-6666.

After an incident, call the Constable’s Office for the fastest response. You may also call the Houston Police Department at (713) 222-3131; tell them you are located in Police Beat 462. (Bunker Hill residents may call the Villages Police at (713) 468-7878.

Again, if it is an emergency in progress, dial 911!